Angel Cat Sugar was introduced in 2002 by the original creator of “Hello Kitty”, Yuko Shimizu, who hopes all children can fulfill their dreams and be happy, just like Sugar! Angel Cat Sugar is sure to bring...
A Smile To Your Face,
Peace To Your Heart
Happiness To Your Soul.
Artist and character designer, Ms. Shimizu, graduated from Musashino Art University with an oil-painting major. Working for Sanrio , she created `Hello Kitty`, `Happiness Balloon`, `Koro-chan` and `Honey-chan`. She and her extremely popular creation, `Hello Kitty`, share the same birthday, November 1. As a freelance designer, in 2002 she released a new character, "Angel Cat Sugar"
Fearne Cotton - famous British television icon
Tamzin Outhwaite - well known British actress
Claudia Schiffer – world class supermodel
Meg Mathews - celebrity interior designer
Tamara Beckwith - British socialite
Nicola McLean - British model
Alex Reid - British mixed martial artist
All love Angel Cat Sugar!
Angel Cat Sugar Fund (ACSF)
Taking advantage of Angel Cat Sugar’s healing power, we aim to be a part of benevolent activities to make everybody smilt and happy. A portion of proceed from product sales will be donated to charitable organizations.
Bangkok International Book Fair
Fund-raising event organized by Tokyo YMCA on March, 2011
ACSF contributed the charitable donation for the victims of The 2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku Earthquake
Be the Change
You Want to See!
- Safety Guidelines
Please read our safety guidelines
For each craft and activity, an adult should be around to supervise children in doing the activities and should exercise additional and all necessary safety precautions.
- Some activities may require adult's help. So please make sure to supervise every step.
- Kids 8 years and younger should use child-safe scissors.
- Keep such tools as craft knives, staplers, hole punches, and glue guns out of young children's reach; these items should be handled by an adult.
- Be careful not to let young children put any of the arts or craft items in their mouths, particularly items that look edible e.g. cookies.
- Ensure children do not hurt their fingers with edges of paper, plastic film or cardboard that can be sharp
- Small craft materials such as beads are choking hazards. These are not appropriate for use by children below the age of three.
- Wash hands thoroughly after finger painting.
- Our Latest Activities
For the latest information including free giveaway contests, new products, new celebrity fans, please check out our social network sites:Facebook
If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments, please contact us via the following link:Contact